About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

New pictures, finally!












Ok I'm finally going to post some pictures from when I last posted! We went to North Salt Lake on the 3rd of July for their annual fireworks show and we all had a great time! I held both Anna and Aiden during the show because we had one blanket to huddle under and as you can see, Anna did NOT like them! They scared her so she tried to hide from them. Aiden loved them though. Then on the 4th we went to Jared's parent's house and had a barbeque with family members, we all had a great time! I loved putting Anna's hair in curlers, she looks so cute! :) She helped her grandpa shuck corn and Aiden loved to eat the watermelon rinds and corn cob ends! lol. It was so cute. We spent the 24th of July with family as well, but my camera was dead so I wasn't able to get pictures :(. There are other little random pictures as well: one of me with my new teeth!, one of the kids in the tub, one of Aiden doing his new thing which is standing on the side of the couch, which he actually does anywhere and everywhere now!, and one of him standing in his crib! That's when I realized we needed to lower the mattress! lol. There are probably other pics as well, so enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics! I love anna's hair in the last one, she is so cute! And getting so big!~ WOW!
    Gonna follow your blog now! So keep posting :D

    ReplyDelete