About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Help if you can!

I've been trying for days to upload pictures on here and it's just not working and I have no idea why! The pictures are in the right format and are not too big or anything. It'll take who knows how long to try and upload them, then it takes me to a site and says they can't locate it and to try entering the location again....WHAT?? Doesn't make any sense to me! Is there anyone who can help me with this???

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to add from your computer or the web? I've never had a problem at all, but if I think of anything I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Well unless I could see your compy and how your doing it I don't know if I will be much help. Make sure your using JPeg format, and resize the image (smaller) for shorter download time, and if it's an image from the internet save it to your compy first then try uploading it that way.
    Hope this helps at all... if not, email me and I will see if I have any other suggestions.

    ReplyDelete