About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"I'm going to be married!"

I seriously have the cutest little girl in the world :). She just put on her Tinkerbell pajama shirt and a dress skirt (over top of her other clothes) and she came up to me and said, "Look mom!" and was struttin' her stuff. I said how pretty she looked, then she nodded her head and said, "I'm going to be married!" I said oh really? She nodded again and said, "I'm going to marry, I'm older now!" Then she proceeded to show me how much older she was and put up five fingers for five years old (which she has been saying how old she is lately ;)). I said, "You're five, huh?" She nodded again and said, "Yep! I'm older now and I'm going to be married in the temple!" Seriously, how much cuter can she get?? I love the things she says, I really need to write them down more often! Lately she's been so interested in getting married and in Jared's and mine wedding pictures and we tell her that we were married in the temple and she loves it and is so interested in it! I just love it :) I just gave her a big hug and kiss and laughed at how adorable she is :)

1 comment: