About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HELP

This is one reason why I didn't want to do a blog, it's so complicated to customize it! Sure everyone else can do it and even though I know a lot about computers, I can't figure out how to finish customizing this thing! So if anyone is willing to help or give me some tips, please do!! I'm having a problem trying to change the template or whatever that's in my header and I have no idea how to do it. I welcome any tips! Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Go to pyzam.com They have some cute layouts. If you see someone's layout that you like there is usually somewhere on the page saying where they got it. If you need help I can help you when you come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly do you need help with? Email me and I'll tell you what to do. I've had lots of customizing practice.

    ReplyDelete