About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Friday, February 6, 2009

I've been lured in....

Yes, I've finally been lured into this dumb blogging thing lol. As most of you know, I haven't been a fan of wanting to blog at all and I've had everyone trying to convince me to do it for over a year. Well, now that I have the internet at home, I suppose I don't have many reasons left for not doing it. So here I am. We moved up here to Bountiful last April and since then have had our cute little Aiden in November. Anna just had her 2nd birthday last month and it was lots of fun. Thanks Melesa!! :) Jared is still working for the post office and he's doing great with it. We're loving that he is finally working during the day!! As for me, I stay at home with the kids all day every day. It can get boring sometimes so when that happens, I'll take the car for the day and go somewhere with the kids so it's not so boring at home. That's what will happen tomorrow. Anyway, that's about it for now. Not much else going on right now.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Just think how much fun it is to read other people's blogs, now we get to have fun reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and look forward to seeing new posts!

    ReplyDelete