About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

continued...







Another post with a few random pictures. Today we went to Thanksgiving Point with a friend of ours and her daughter, who is Anna's age, and we looked around at the Tulip Festival, it was beautiful and so fun! The girls were holding hands during some parts so we had to get a picture of them holding hands! They had so much fun there! We'll have to go back there again soon.
Something else happened a couple days ago in Aiden's room. I put Aiden in his crib with a little crib toy so I could do some laundry real quick. I noticed Anna trying to climb in there with him and I told her not to, because of course I didn't know what she would do lol. I went back a minute later to check on Aiden, and I peeked in his room and saw Anna trying as hard as she could to climb into his crib! She very carefully climbed in there, doing her best not to sit on Aiden, and she just sat down at his feet and started talking to him! How could I be mad at her for that?? lol. So I took some pictures of them together in the crib. Then I told her to come out of the crib and of course a couple minutes later, she was back in there, this time laying down next to him. She was pretending to go to sleep so she would tell him "nuh night!" and lay down next to him! At one point, with NO prompting from me, she leaned over and gave him a kiss nuh night! lol. It was sooo adorable. So I had to get more pictures from that! My kids keep me on my toes and can be VERY frustrating at times, but by golly I love them to pieces!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Both of them are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures, they are growing up so fast. I love spring, it just feels like you need to go out and do something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are so cute! And Thanksgiving Point is a blast, those pics are adorable! So I'm sad, but I think Emma accidentally deleted the folder of pics that we took over at Kats house! Did you get any?

    ReplyDelete