About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A favorite!!

Hey y'all,
I just HAD to tell you about this website that I just LOVE!! I hope you'll check it out, I know you won't regret it!! ;) It's called Swagbucks and it's free and awesome! This is how it works: You download the Swagbucks toolbar and use their search engine in place of the one you already use. Every so often, you'll earn Swagbucks (digital dollars) when you search for stuff and when you earn enough bucks, you can trade them in for free prizes! I just started doing this a month or so ago and I've already claimed a $5 e-gift card for amazon.com! I'm going to keep doing that and saving the gift cards so I can use them for Christmas and hopefully I'll have enough saved up that I can pay for most or even all of my Christmas gifts!! It's seriously awesome! I know I sound like an advertisement or something, but really, it is SO awesome!! And who doesn't love getting free stuff?! Anyway, I really hope you'll at least check it out and if you could, PLEASE sign up through the link I posted so I can have you as a referral! Sign up and refer more people so you can get even more Swagbucks! I just love it!! Here's the link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/StefG
Hopefully that works, I can't tell since it just shows my account! You'll have to copy and paste it too since I can't even post a freakin' link on here!! Seriously, can't figure out this dang blog stuff. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll post a new link! Thanks guys, I KNOW you won't regret it, especially since it's free!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment