About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring?

Spring has been a topic as of late that many people wonder if it even exists here in Utah. I wonder the same thing! Today is a day that proves it's trying its hardest to get here, I just wish it would get here NOW! To say we've had crazy weather the past few weeks is an understatement. I do understand, however, that this is Utah....the weather is crazy and unpredictable! Because of this weather, I took the kids on a spontaneous vacation to Vegas for a few days with a friend of mine and her daughter. The weather was GORGEOUS and I wanted to stay much, much longer...but lack of expenses made us leave. It was definitely nice to get away for a few days and soak up some lovely sun and good weather. But it is Vegas, so of course we had lots of fun too ;)
With today being the way it is, it REALLY makes me crave nice weather consistently!! We'll see if that actually happens....probably not....but one can hope! This past week I've been doing a little spring cleaning and it's been very nice. Granted, my house still isn't exactly where I want it to be, but it's getting there! I really want spring to get here and STAY! Being able to send the kids outdoors to play is really nice and I know they enjoy it too. We have a walking path behind our house and with the weather getting nicer, we've seen a lot more traffic on the path and it's actually quite fun sometimes just to sit and watch as people walk/run/bike on by :). I WELCOME SPRING WITH BIG OPEN ARMS, PLEASE COME AND STAY!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. We should have definitely stayed longer! I still vote we do a vaca just the two of us or get some more girls, but no kids this time. Maybe the beach ;)
    It has been nice, and I hope it spring decides to stick around. I'm really want the sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete