About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YUM

This week I've been wanting a good ol' BLT. It just sounded so nice, so crunchy. So I made it to the store today to get some bacon.....but guess what else I wanted on top? Fresh, sliced avocado!!! Seriously, that just made the sandwich. Avocados may not have a whole lot of flavor plain like that, but they're still so smooth on the sandwich and give some good creamy texture to a very crunchy meal. My gosh I fell in love, it tasted SOO delish. I highly recommend it the next time you make yourself a BLT :).

No comments:

Post a Comment