About the Gardner's!

My photo
This is us! Jared, Stefanie, Anna and Aiden! Anna is 4 and Aiden is 2, time flies so fast! We're doing our best to enjoy life and take every obstacle head on! :) I'm hoping to have this blog be about all the happy things in our life and keep it mostly positive! Obviously, we have things in our lives that aren't so great, but I'll do my best to keep this as uplifting as possible ;)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh yes, I do!!

Yes, I do believe in a higher power!! Otherwise I'm not sure the kids and I would have made it safe to our destinations today! The wind was, and still is!, howling outside. Those gusts were pretty scary in some areas! We left to meet a friend for lunch and once I got on the freeway, I knew I'd have to REALLY stay focused on the road, even more than I already do! What was I doing on the way down there? Praying my heart out!! ;) I just wanted to make it safe to our destination, which thankfully we did. I credit it to a higher power for looking out for us, I can't help but do that! I know He has a hand in everything we do, so I thank Him for keeping us safe! On the way back home, I was praying again that we would make it home safely. We were getting close to our exit when I spotted a truck ahead of us, a couple lanes over, not semi-size, about half the size maybe. Well, the trailer in the back was just SWAYING big time, it made me SO nervous!! I was just praying, praying that the truck wouldn't toppler over and crash and that we would be safe, it really was leaning so bad! Luckily, we made it to our exit and our house safe and sound. Weather like this sure makes me anxious, but I'm so glad we made it safe, and I do give many thanks to my Father in Heaven for helping us!! I still might have to reconsider going anywhere the next time the windy weather is this bad.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment